This Easy to assemble Elevated Dog Bed requires no tools!
It can be disassembled and taken anywhere. Great for;
- Picnics or
- Anywhere at home inside or out
- Made with water resistant, 600 denier fabric and a breathable mesh center which repels moisture, mold, mildew, bacteria and odors
- Slip resistant rubber feet help protect floor surfaces
- The Pet Cot is durable and can hold up to 150 pounds
- Indoor or outdoor use. Available in three sizes. Holds up to 150 pounds
Putting your dog on a pedestal isn’t the only reason to invest in an elevated bed. The canine equivalent of a cot, elevated beds offer several benefits
- Get your dog off the floor - While dogs have been sleeping on the ground forever, for pooches who are elderly or suffering from joint conditions like arthritis, the hard ground can further inflame sore joints like hips, knees and ankles (known as the hock). Getting up and down from the floor puts more pressure on these joints and causes more pain. And an elevated bed eliminates the struggle some older dogs have in getting up from the floor, as they just have to step in the bed or step out.
- Temperature control - They get your pooch off a cold floor in winter — or in summer if you’re running the air conditioning. They also help keep joint pain down, which can be exacerbated by the cold. In warm weather, an elevated bed keeps the air circulating underneath, which helps dogs stay cool.
- Keep your pup out of mud, wet grass or moist patios - These bed are usually made of tough, durable material that can simply be hosed off or wiped down, making them easier to clean than traditional beds that need the hot water cycle in the washing machine. Many elevated beds are also made of fabric that can stand up to chewing.
Light Weight For Easy Traveling - Lastly, an elevated bed is usually lightweight and travels easily.
They are also less expensive than orthopedic beds but still offer much of the same benefits.
This is one of the best, because it’s chew-proof and extremely strong. This bed is built to last. It provides firm orthopedic support, comes in a variety of fabrics, and it’s even UV resistant, so it will stand up to the sun as well as repeated cleaning.
The powder-coated steel frame is strong and durable but easy to assemble and break down for transport. For indoor or outdoor use, the rubber feet keep the bed firmly in place. It’s also flea, mite, mildew and mold resistant.
- It’s made of waterproof - 600 denier fabric that works inside and outside. The center is mesh fabric to keep your dog cool.
- The metal frame holds up to 150 pounds. Non-skid rubber feet keep it safe.
We Also Recommend