- Category: Watches
- Display: Analog
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Dial Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Bezel Function: Stationary
- Case Shape: Round
The most common type of watch from their development in the 16th century until wristwatches became popular after World War I during which a transitional design, trench watches, were used by the military.
Style Hacks: How To Wear a Pocket Watch
- Mechanical hand-wound movement
- Elegant appearance: skeleton design, insight to the movement
- Beautiful glass back of the watch for view of the movement
- Completely skeletonized and engraved
- With mens watch chain to attach to your shirt or pants
- Advantages Over a Regular Watch - This type of watch has been popular since the First World War. When people are travelling with this pocket watch, they get a feeling of nostalgia. It has a high quality movement that gives a different feeling to the person who is travelling with it.
- Some high hardness mirror treatment is used for the surface of this pocket watch
- The keychain pocket watch has a unique coating that protects it from oxidation.
- The keychain pocket watch is made with high hardness mirror treatment technology. This makes the pocket watch much more durable so that you can use it for long term.
- The four different types of movements in the keychain pocket watch include the key set movement, the stem set movement besides the lever set movement and the pin set movement.
- The modern keychain pocket watch makes use of the latest techniques in order to design the pocket watch.
- The keychain pocket watch - Worn because of its beautiful nostalgic look.
Pocket watches generally have an attached chain to allow them to be secured to a waistcoat, lapel, or belt loop, and to prevent them from being dropped.
The first American pocket watches with machine made parts were manufactured by Henry Pitkin with his brother in the later 1830s.
Nowadays, these first pocket watches are considered vintage pocket watches.
- Bezel Material Type: Alloy
- Style: Antique
- Feature: Double Hunter
- Dial Diameter: 1.85 inch
- Brand: VIGOROSO
- Movement: Mechanical Hand Wind
- Water Resistance Depth: 0 m
- Dial Window Material Type: Resin
- Chain Material: Steel
- Chain Length: 15.0 inch (hook included)
- Packaging: With watch box
After payment, Orders will be sent out Monday - Friday, please allow around 1-3 days for processing orders.
Shipping will take 10-15 days to reach generally. While it is uncommon, in some unusual cases shipment time my be up to 2-3 weeks depending on your country's personal customs operations and delivery systems.
After purchasing, a tracking number will be emailed to you after items are marked as dispatched.
Refunds and Exchanges
We make every effort to ensure that your items arrives to you in perfect condition but in the unfortunate event that your item arrives damaged, send us an email asking for my mailing address, then simply return it within two weeks of receiving it. WE will gladly replace the same item as soon as possible.
If you aren’t absolutely in love with your new shades, just ship them back unworn, unused, and in their original condition within two weeks of delivery and we will gladly provide you with a refund or exchange (shipping fees apply)
We Also Recommend